Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Well... I have a job

This morning I was awoken by Lee Brice singing about how he was "Hard to Love." Turns out he wasn't actually there and it was my phone going off. The man I interviewed with last week where I basically told him I was a hopeless case and didn't know what I wanted in life decided he either 1) really liked my honesty or 2) took pity on me. Either way, I'M EMPLOYED!!!!

Now, it's only part time at the moment. I mean let's face it, no one is hiring accountants right now, a girl needs money so a filler job will have to do. But, it's a job!

I go in on Friday for orientation and start on Tuesday. It should be interesting to see how it goes. I'm excited, and really not in the least bit nervous. Surprisingly.

But, I have a job!!!!

I'll leave you with this video so you can hear what it was that I woke up to this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment